Fiverr HTML5 Test Answers
hope you will enjoy our blog on Fiverr HTML5 Test Answers 2021
1. You are writing the code for an HTML form and you want the browser to retain the form’s input values. That is, if a user submits the form and presses the browser’s back button, the fully populated form is displayed instead of a blank form. Which of the following HTML 5.0 attributes will you use?
ans: d) formtarget
2. In HTML 5.0, which of the following media events is triggered when fetching of media data is interrupted before it having completely loaded (due to any reason)?
ans: c) onsuspend
3. A computer programming book has to go online. Which of the following tags is ideal for displaying the program snippets?
ans: b) <code>
4. Which of the following is NOT a valid attribute for the <link> element in HTML 5.0?
ans: c) http-equiv
5. Which of the following is the correct syntax to change the text ‘WELCOME!’ to ‘Hello!’?
ans: c) <h1 onclick=”this.innerHTML=’Hello!’”>WELCOME! </h1>
6. When is the window onstorage event triggered in the HTML document?
ans: b) IIt is triggered when a Web Storage srea is updated.
7. Which of the following is true about HTML DOM?
i) It is a standard object model for HTML
ii) It is a programming language.
iii) It is a standard programming interface for HTML.
ans: b) i & iii
8. For adding a new child node before a specified child node, which of the following methods is used?
ans: a) insertBefore()
9. Which of the following is the correct method to load another web page or reload the same page in HTML 5.0?
ans: a) <head>
<meta http-equiv=refresh content=5>
HTML5 Test Answers 2021
10. In HTML 5.0, what is the function of the sandbox attribute when used with <iframe> as shown below?
<iframe src=”aaa ” sandbox=?></iframe>
ans: a) It is used to define the restrictions to the frame content.
11. What is the function of the history traversal task source in HTML 5.0?
ans: c) It is used to queue calls to history.back() and similar APIs.
12. How will you cancel the timeouts that are set with the setInterval() API method identified by the handlers in HTML 5.0?
ans: window.clearInterval (handle)
13. In which of the following conditions is a browsing context A allowed to navigate a second browsing context B?
ans: d) All of the above
14. You want to display a table listing out customer names and their contact information. The heading of the table is shown in the given figure. What is the code for creating the first line of the table heading?
ans: b) <tr>
15. What will be the output of the following HTML DOM code?
<p id=”begins”>First Attempt! </p>
ans: a) First Attempt!
16. When does the ondragleave mouse event get fired in HTML 5.0?
ans: a) It gets fired when an element has been dragged to a valid drop target.
17. How does a button created by the <button> tag differ from the one created by an <input> tag?
ans: c) An input tag button can include images as well.
Fiverr Test Answers : HTML5
18. What does the icon attribute of the HTML 5.0 command tag define?
<command icon=”?”>Click Me!</command>
ans: a) It is used to define the URL of an image to display as the command.
19. Which of the following is correct with regard to the oncanplaythrough event fired by media resources in the HTML 5.0 document?
ans: b) The script will run when the media is played to the end, without stopping for buffering.
20. Which of the following HTML 5.0 elements is used to embed Java applets into your HTML 5.0 web page?
ans: b) <object>
21. What is the default background color for the canvas element in HTML 5.0?
ans: a) Black
22. This question is based upon the figure shown below
How will you bind the datalist option (shown below) with an <input> element, whose type attribute is set to url, to get the result shown in the image?
ans: c) User should define a list attribute to the input element whose type is url.
23. In HTML 5.0, how will the script be executed if you use the script element shown below?
ans: b) The script will be executed when the page has finished parsing.
24. Which HTML 5.0 element will you use to group the related options in a drop-down list?
ans: a) optgroup
25. Which of the following tags would assist in creating named groups within a select list?
ans: c) optgroup
26. Which of the following statements is correct for a blockquote?
ans: b) It defines a section that is quoted from the another source
27. What will be the return value when using the window.navigator.appName API method in an HTML 5.0 web application?
ans: d) It will return the name of the browser.
28. Which of the following statements are correct with regard to <hr> and <br> elements of HTML 5.0?
ans: b) <hr> element is used to insert the horizontal line within your document and <br> element is used to insert a single line break.
29. Which of the following is NOT an attribute of the <meta> element in HTML 5.0?
ans: c) http-equiv
30. You specified a base tag and anchors as follows:
1. <base target=”_blank”>
2. <a href=”http://www.yahoo.com”>Yahoo</a>
3. <a href=”http://www.google.com” target=”_top”>Google</a>
Which of the following is true of the above code?
ans: a) Only the Yahoo link will open in a new window.
Get 9.1 score : Fiverr HTML5 Test Answers 2021
31. In HTML 5.0, which of the following attributes of the <object> element refers to the location of the object’s data?
ans: c) data
32. Which <body> tag event is fired when the user leaves the document?
ans: a) onunload
33. Which of the following are valid mouse events in HTML 5.0?
34. Which of the following is NOT a valid value for the type attribute of the <input> element in HTML 5.0?
ans: f) All of the above are the valid values for <input> element
35. Which event is fired when an element loses its focus in HTML 5.0 document?
ans: c) onblur
36. Which of the following is NOT a valid value for the <iframe> sandbox attribute in HTML 5.0?
ans: a) url
37. What is the purpose of the <q> element in HTML 5.0?
ans: c) It is used to define the start of a short quotation
38. from it?
39. Which of the following is an INVALID value for the type attribute of command tag?
ans: d) text